Saturday 25 April 2009

2 Sides to every story (or so they say)


In order to extend my mapping/perception of experience project, I needed to think on a larger scale than the small events I had asked people to respond to. Therefore I made 100 postcards which open up to allow blank space for the participant to write their perception. I focused on two events this weekend which I was planning on attending anyway: a club night and a film on at the Cornerhouse. Both will contain a fairly large number of people to target - so 50 postcards are tailored to each event.
We shall see if people post back the responses. I hope I do get a fair amount back, as 100 second class stamps cost me £30 alone. It is exciting, but it does scare me when I am out of control and am so reliant on others for the success of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment