Thursday 29 October 2009

#35 - Write to someone who inspired you

Today, I wrote a letter. It was because I had been directed to this website: http://www.wearewhatwedo.org/actions/view/35/ (I still have no clue how to make this a link!). Action #35 was 'Write to someone who inspired you'... so I did. I wrote to my old english teacher, Miss Tomkins who once reassured me that it was ok to be unsure of what I wanted to do and to take a year (which at 18, I thought was far too long to experiment) to do the art foundation year I was so uncertain of. I cannot imagine what I would be doing if I hadn't listened to her. Not writing this, thats for sure.
So tomorrow I shall post it and hopefully the post strikers will deliver it to her eventually. As a ps. I might have to apologise for it being rather creased - I put a chair on it by mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment