Sunday 24 January 2010

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to



I only shed a little tear at my leaving gathering last night. Lots of lovely friends came together to eat chilli, play Articulate, marvel at the wonder that is Beyonce and say goodbye to me for six months. Although by the sounds of things, I'll see more of them in another country than I do at home.
On the 1st February, I am heading to Amsterdam to do an internship with Droog Lab, which appears to be perfect, so I'm packing up for a while.
I received a lovely VICTORY card from Brig (lets hope she hasn't spoken a little too soon!), a beautiful travel journal and Love You bracelet made from sweets from Hannah and guide book and extensive map from my parents (they have little faith in my sense of direction).


No comments:

Post a Comment