Saturday 30 January 2010

Substitute the 'Welcome' for Goodbye


So, today was my last day at Uscreates (substitute the 'Welcome' for Goodbye). We had a little party, that was more of a studio-warming than in aid of my departure, but I'll pretend I made that much of an impact in two weeks!
I really loved working in the small team that Uscreates are - I was so much more involved and included than at other larger places I have had experience at.
This afternoon, I presented my final findings (which can only be described as inconclusive about productivity in relation to hot desking!- I did not have enough time to measure in sufficient detail!) to the ladies over beers and then was involved in a brainstorming session.
Anyhow, a lovely couple of weeks, where apparently, I "restored their faith in interns."

No comments:

Post a Comment